Marcela Never talks about love








MARCELA NEVER TALKS ABOUT LOVE

|Pablo Antúnez (Mexico)




In the voice of Amanda J. Ratcliff





Marcela, never talks about love.
In her room, no drawings or amorous phrases.

If she leads me to the dining room and serves me a tea,
she doesn't do it to talk about love.
If she make me believe, that she´s receiving a message from another man,
she doesn't do it to talk about love.

If she removes my shoes, when I fall asleep on the sofa,
Or she says in my ear, "it's bedtime";
If she covers my eyes with her bra
Or if she hides one of my socks;
when she lies face up, while she tells me
“get on top”
If she hums a piece by Bach, while she takes my clothes off
if she puts a piece of ice under my shirt;
if she squeezes her breasts against my face
Or when she nibbles my ear slowly;
If she stares at me, as if she wanted to fly,
If she stares at me, as if she had really wanted to fly,

Everything she does, everything.. everything, is not to say, this is love

Marcela, never talks about love
and I doubt that she'll starts to do it.



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                                       Spanish version
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


MARCELA NO HABLA DE AMOR

Marcela nunca habla de amor.

En su habitación no hay dibujos ni frases amorosas.
Si me lleva al comedor y me sirve un té,
no es para hablar de amor;
                  
si finge recibir mensajes de otro hombre,
no es para hablar de amor.

Cuando saca mis zapatos si me quedo dormido en el sillón,
o me dice al oído “es hora de dormir”;
si me tapa los ojos con el sostén
o esconde un lado de mis calcetines;
cuando se acuesta bocarriba y dice,
                                                             “aplástame”.

Si canturrea una pieza de Bach mientras me desnuda
o introduce un pedazo de hielo bajo mi ropa;
cuando aprieta sus pechos contra mi cara
o mordisquea mi oreja muy quedito;
si me mira fijamente
como si tuviera ganas de volar,
no lo hace para decir: “esto se llama amor”.

Marcela no habla de amor
y dudo que ahora empiece a hacerlo.


0 comentarios: